sábado, junho 06, 2009

My first sunny weekend in Dublin

Last Friday (29th May) it was a really great temperature, about 20 degrees. I was hopeful that I would have a good weekend with sunshine, and to wear a dress and sandals. But, something that I hadn’t imagined happened. I was going down stairs and suddenly I fell down the stairs in my house and hurt myself. I got a swollen-foot, I couldn’t walk. Unfortunately, I had to spend all day in my bedroom last Saturday. I have fallen down stairs before, but I have never hurt myself. This time I injured myself because I had my laptop in my two hands and I didn’t drop it. So, you know…
After two days I went to hospital. The secretary asked me where I was from and said to me: “Because you are not European you have to pay 250 Euros”. She asked me what was my religion and how old I was. I had to wait 4 hours to do an x-ray and to consult the doctor that asked me where in my foot was aching and if I had fallen before.
Fortunately, she told me that my foot was not broken and I just had keep it up.

Nenhum comentário: