sábado, junho 06, 2009

Commentary about the law “Topless sunbathe banned” in Brazil

In my opinion, this law “feeds” the hypocrisy of the Brazilian culture. You can show almost parts of your body, but not all. You can’t do sunbathe topless, but you can arrange your bikini just to cover your nipples. I mean, this law is false, because it doesn’t have function. Is obscene to show your breasts? Why can you show your bottom with smaller under two-part bikini? Is it less indecent? I don’t think so… Is it to protect children; I don’t think so, because they are watching worse things on TV. I agree with “we believe in the right to show our bodies”. It is obvious, Brazilian people are already doing during at “Carnaval Party”. It’s really warm country!

2 comentários:

Inês Branco disse...

I'm seeing that your English improved a lot!!! In one month is really amazing. You’re going to do the difference here in Portugal, because everyone knows a little, but not enough. I read your last post and is incredible that they’ve asked you what is your religion. That is discrimination and you could complaint to the police. Well, maybe is better not to create waves, but one thing is ask you your nationality, other is your religion. I didn’t understand what the point is. Besides this, hope everything is going well there! Beijinhos.

Cláudia Silva disse...

hey Inês, thanks honey... It was a really strange question about my religion... But, is one of the strange things here... Besides this, everything is going well... My school is very good and my classmates as well.. I love it... beijinhos